Friday, August 24, 2007

Ugh...Now What?


This week I turned 25, yikes. Now I know it isn't that old, but to me it feels like I have been around for awhile. So, this week in between working and working on my house I have been thinking about what I want to achieve in the next two years before the next milestone for me 27. Not that most people care what my plans are but hey I will spew them out there just to add more noise to the interweb :).

  • Spend more time with my girlfriend and family

  • Start to bike more

  • Become less dependent on my day job (i.e. get my business generating more revenue

  • Help the security community out

  • Get better at writing


Some of these things conflict with each so I am interested to see how it will all work out. Mainly I guess I get to stay the course I have been going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home