Friday, July 27, 2007

Buying a House



Me and my girl are finally buying a house. This is exciting and scary. But it will all be worth it. However, I have rather comical conversations in my head about the house. It goes something like this.

Old Man Mike(OMM) : Wow you are getting a house, that means you are grown-up.

Young Mike(YM)
: Fuck that dude you get to build the velcro room.

OMM : Now now you should first work on paying down the house and building equity like replacing the siding, building a good garage and shed.
YM : Umm no velcro

OMM : No equity, you know this is the correct thing to do.
YM : Blah I just want to throw myself at a wall and stick to it. Fuck equity.

Who will win? I have a guess but some year I will get my damn velcro room and free fall room :).

Well back to work, but it is hard with the house thing in the back of my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home