Monday, July 16, 2007

Fascination with computers....



This weekend I was over at my girlfriend's family's house and one of her little brothers is getting into computers. While trying to answer his 10,000 questions I realized that my fascination with how computers and their surrounding systems work has extremely diminished. I still like computers but the blissful wonderment of computers has turned into a cynical view of what is wrong and not with what is done well.

I am not sure what this means for me and if I need to change anything. However, I believe I should try and have a positive view when possible instead of a negative view. So, I will at least try and look for some things done right and not why "shit sucks."

Also, I think I will start digging into some new technologies or learning deeper information about technologies I currently use. This will either make it worse or better but I am going to take a guess and say it will restore some of my "child-like wonderment with computers" :). I am going to use this blog as an excuse to dig into the technical internals and write articles about them here. So stay tuned (the one or two of you :P).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home