Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why Starbucks Loses in My Book

Why does Starbucks lose? It isn't because they don't make as good of coffee or that they have sanitized out the whole coffee house experience. If it isn't for any of the reasons why do they lose? Well I am going to show you...


and

Now how cool is that? The barista at my favorite coffee haunt did these when my girl and I went in earlier this week. I have never seen this before and I thought I would share it. We didn't see anyone else at the coffee shop with these, although I doubt we are the first people to ever receive something like this. However, it is times like these that even though this place is a bit expensive it seems worth it.

There is a good marketing message in this. It is something other well known people have said time and time again. Which is make your customers feel special/unique (at least part of the time) and the experience of where you go does matter. So, if you are in business keep that in mind? How can you draw a face in your customers coffee cup so they will feel special?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home