Friday, March 23, 2007

Life is Strange

Okay, now that I have made my obvious statement of the day I guess I should explain :). Many things in my life have happened even though I said it wouldn't be my preferred choice. No, I am not talking about stupid shit like not wanting to get shot with an AK-47 or slinging crack on the corner. I will give you some examples.

Statement: "I don't want to be a stupid coder/bithead" ~ 1998-2001
Result: I still code to this day and was a coder for a few years (all though not a great one).

Statement: "Macs are stupid" ~ 2002 thru 2004
Result: My main machine is a 17" macbook pro

Statement: "I don't want to blog" ~ 2005
Result: I have two blogs and maintain the blogs for OWASP

Statement: "I don't want a girlfriend until I get to college" ~ 1999-2000
Result: Senior year in High School got a girlfriend and I am still with her

Statement: "I don't want to go work for company XXXXXX" ~ 2001-2006
Result: I now work for company XXXXXX

I could go on and on. Some people say positive thinking is a good thing and it will get you far. Maybe they are wrong and everyone should do negative thinking :P or maybe I am just more f'ed up than I thought and should be removed from the gene pool, only time will tell.

Well back to work I go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home